2-in-1 Double-Wall Oil Tanks
The Perfect Indoor Tank
Primary tank with galvanized steel secondary containment
Visual leak indicator for the monitoring of the integrity of the primary tank
Fluorination treated against oil odors, exclusive to Granby 2-in-1 tanks
Connection fittings made of cast aluminum for greater torque resistance and greater peripheral sealing
Primary tank made of blow-molded high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
Secondary containment made of tightly welded and edged galvanized steel
PEACE OF MIND
The best warranty* on the market: 30 years against manufacturing defects and internal corrosion. (* See warranty certificate for details.)
Where to buy?
|Model #||Top opening qty||Burner oil supply opening size / location||Capacity
L / imp. gal.
H / W / L
kg / lb.
|961225||4||3/8" and 1/2" / top duplex bushing||720 / 158||48 28 44||150 / 68||Indoors / outdoors*|
|961226||4||3/8" and 1/2" / top duplex bushing||1000 / 220||63 28 44||185 / 84||Indoors / outdoors*|
* Optional rain cover mandatory for outdoor installation
- Robust floor stand made entirely of galvanized steel
- Optimal for space utilization: suited for basements with headroom as low as 60" and narrow doorways of only 28" wide
- Easy carrying and manipulation thanks to its light weight and welded ergonomic handles
- Tank comes with all required accessories for installation
- Approved for lubricant storage
- B100 biofuel ready
- This registered mark certifies odor barrier for fuel oil tanks. The process, called fluorination, is used to make specific modifications to the surface properties of plastics such as wettability and permeation resistance. It is a process that has been used in the automotive industry for more than ten years as a way of reducing the permeation of fuel vapors from the tanks of motor vehicles.
- Accessories included are:
- 2" NPT galvanized steel fill pipe adaptor
- Low pressure vent and overfill protection alarm
- Oil level gauge
- Oil burner supply duplex bushing with tube adaptors
- B100 bio-fuel ready
- Optional rain cover mandatory for outdoor installation