Built Tough to Handle Any Job. Built Strong to Protect Our Environment
Granby Storage Tanks offers a complete range of light industrial tanks with capacities ranging from 227 L (50 gal) to 9 175 L (2 000 gal).
Yes, biofuel is compatible with steel tank heating products from Granby Industries. Granby Industries offers a range of steel tanks that are designed to be used with biofuel. Our tanks have been tested to ensure that they are safe for use with biofuel. Additionally, Granby Industries offers a range of accessories and components that are designed to be used with biofuel.
Thanks to its 64+ years of engineering and manufacturing experience, when you choose a product of Granby Storage Tanks for your fuel storage needs, you choose reliability, durability and peace of mind.
WHY YOU SHOULD OPT FOR GRANBY STORAGE TANKS:
- All our tanks are manufactured according to the UL label, certifying that they have been inspected and tested for leakage prior to shipment from the factory
- Ensures long-term environmental protection: made of solid material, our tanks withstand North American weather changes and protect tanks’ content
- Granby Storage Tanks can provide you with the product you need, when you need it
- Outstanding customer service for an unmatched experience
COMMON USE & APPLICATIONS:
- Storage of fuel, diesel, kerosene, lubricating oil and used oil.
Contact one of our installers to learn more about our light industrial tanks.
Our field of expertise encompasses fibreglass tanks and other specialized equipment. Visit Granby Composites to learn more.