Aylmer (Ontario) production team has a place for you!
The work schedule Monday – Friday 7:00 – 17:00
Handling of materials and finished products and assist in manufacturing and assembly. Help manufacture and assemble mechanical products and sub-assembly used in the manufacture of trucks.
- Assemble, adjust and install prefabricated parts using manual or mechanical tools
- Operate an overhead crane Install components and accessories
- Assemble simple mechanical components
- Assist machine operators, clean work areas and equipment
- Transport raw materials, finished products and scrap metal through the factory, manually or using an overhead crane
- Respect the occupational health and safety rules in force in the company
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES ?
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good skills for manual work Autonomy and resourcefulness
- A good sense of organization and planning
- A spirit of initiative and a good sense of responsibility
WHAT WE OFFER
- The energy of a growing company that plans major investments
- A very dynamic and diverse work environment
- Training to support the development of your skills
- Projects and challenges up to your aspirations
- Very competitive compensation and benefits (including an employer-sponsored RRSP plan)
Powered by the commitment, expertise of its highly specialized team, Pro-Par has been the only manufacturer of propane tanks in Quebec for over 40 years. A member of the Terravest group, PRO-PAR is also a recognized supplier of reconditioning and repair of tanks. The Canadian leader in propane storage, the company has 3 separate production sites in Lennoxville totalling 80,230 square feet. We are also located in Aylmer Ontario.
THE ONLY THING MISSING IS YOU! SEND US YOUR RESUME.