Granby Composites a subsidiary of Granby Industries. Founded in 1954, Granby Industries has become North American leader for manufacturing and marketing of safety tanks (125 to 90,000 USWG) for storage of petroleum liquids, gas and chemicals, on one hand, and storage and water treatment, on the other hand.
Innovation-oriented and continuing its acquisition strategy, Granby includes: Granby Industries LP, Granby Composites Inc., Granby Furnaces Inc., Propar, Fischer Tanks, Signature Truck Systems and Granby Heating products LLC.
Granby Composites committed to be a leader in the North American water storage and water treatment tanks. Our eyes are fixed on the horizon for markets that are best suited for our cutting-edge technology in fiberglass manufacturing. Our core products, high quality water storage and water treatment tanks will be the preferred choice in the nearest future.
By integrating our strong technological capabilities, professional management and sales personnel with our diverse product offering, we will continue on our trajectory of growth. By advancing with the development of value-added products, we further strengthen the bond we have with our clients by giving them the tools necessary to succeed and grow. We strive not only to satisfy our customers’ needs, but to exceed them.
Position: SALES Manager – North East, USA (Home base position)
Reporting to the General Manager, the incumbent of the position is responsible for achieving maximum sales revenue, growth and market penetration for Eastern USA. Referring to a complete and reliable line of products dedicated to treat and store water products and more, the licensee deploys its strategy to make each customer encounter, a sales opportunity.
- Develop sales plans and objectives for current and new market.
- Successfully integrate 2 and potentially 3 different complementary products line in new and existing markets
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfactionMaintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Travel for an in-person meeting with customers and partners to develop key relationships
- Manage the use budgets
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Define optimal sales force structure
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Building a go-to-market strategy and corporate sales plan
- Building and growing a channel and managing a territory
- Ability to analyze, establish and execute a pre-sales and post-sale strategy
- Skilled at opening doors and understanding business requirements
- Strong time management, planning and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage, optimize and identify opportunities and sales growth
- Excellent communication and people oriented
- Driven, energetic
- Sense of optimism, resilience and perseverance
- Natural leader and team player
- Sense of priority
- Five (5) years experiences in B to B sales
- Sales experiences of underground storage tank is a strong asset
- Valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Ability for business traveling for several days at a time
Send your resume and a cover letter to the following address:
* Only retained preselected candidates will be contacted