Double-Bottom Utility Tank on Legs, ULC‑S601
Double-bottom utility tank on legs for storage of flammable and combustible liquids.
peace of mind
This tank is made of highly robust materials, and respects ULC standards, providing you with a sturdy and durable tank. Our tanks come with the best warranties on the market. See warranty certificate for details.
The double-bottom is designed specifically to provide you with an additional security. The tank is equipped with a visual leak detection system, indicating any leakage in the inner layer.
A variety of options and a full range of accessories are available to personalize your tank.
Contact your heating specialist or oil supplier for a quote!
LIST OF THE MODELS AVAILABLE
|Code||Liters (Imp. Gal.)||DIA.||Length||mm (gauge)||Pounds|
|3006822NCAA||570 (125)||30"||49''||2,5mm (12)||225|
|3014822NCAFR||1360 (300)||38"||72''||2,5mm (12)||420|
|3023822NCAFR||2275 (500)||50"||72"||2,5mm (12)||560|
|3046822NCAFR||4550 (1000)||50"||142''||2,5mm (12)||975|
- Respects CAN/ULC-S601 norms;
- ASTM A1011 steel;
- Steel is phosphate treated;
- Tank is coated with white polyurethane paint;
- Standard 2’’ NPT connections with caps;
- Visual monitoring system for leakage detection;
- Normal and emergency vents, filling alarm, and aluminum filling cap come as standard;
- All these models, except for the 125 Imp. Gal., come with the spill box;
- All these models, except for the 125 Imp Gal, come with mounts compatible with the pump protection cabinet (sold seperately).