Single Wall Utility Tank on Skids, ULC‑S601
Single wall utility tank on skids for storage of flammable and combustible liquids
peace of mind
This tank is made of highly robust materials, and respects ULC standards, providing you with a sturdy and durable tank. Our tanks come with the best warranties on the market. See warranty certificate for details.
A variety of options and a full range of accessories are available to personalize your tank.
Contact your heating specialist or oil supplier for a quote!
LIST OF THE STANDARD MODELS AVAILABLE
|Code||Liters (Imp. Gal)||DIA.||Length||mm (gauge)||Pounds|
|3006422NCAA||570 (125)||30”||49”||2,5mm (12)||200|
|3014422NCAR||1360 (300)||38”||72”||2,5mm (12)||340|
|3023422NCAR||2275 (500)||50”||72”||2,5mm (12)||460|
|3046422NCAR||4550 (1000)||50”||142”||2,5mm (12)||800|
- Respects CAN/ULC-S601 norms;
- ASTM A1011 steel;
- Steel is phosphate treated;
- Tank is coated with white polyurethane paint;
- Standard 2’’ NPT connections with caps;
- Does not come with visual monitoring system for leakage detection;
- Normal and emergency vents, filling alarm, and aluminum filling cap come as standard;
- All these models, except for the 125 Imp Gal, come with mounts compatible with the pump protection cabinet (sold seperately);
- On demand, the spill box can be added to these models.